I LOVE visiting schools and spreading my Born to be Awesome messages to your wonderful children and young people. I deliver fun, interactive assemblies and lectures for children in KS1 all the way through to Sixth form, and I also do sessions for all you incredible teachers and youth leaders too.
With 100% of children saying they felt uplifted and more confident and positive about themselves after hearing me speak – whatever session you choose is guaranteed to motivate, inspire, boost self-esteem, and leave a big smile on their face.
Assemblies and workshops KS1, KS2 and year 7
- I am one of a kind: helping children realise their originality and worth and boosting their self esteem
- Same but different: helping children look beyond colour and outward appearances, recognise, and celebrate individuality and let go of comparison
- Don’t worry be happy: how to handle worry and emotions in a healthy way and looking at self-care
- Shake it off and step up: learning about perseverance, embracing mistakes, and overcoming challenges
- Dream big: overcoming fear and looking at potential
Assembly/ lecture KS3, KS4 and Sixth form
- Born to be Awesome – sharing my own inspirational journey from struggle to victory, focusing on four key points- knowing your worth, choosing what defines you, overcoming challenges and failure, and dreaming big.
- Body confidence – sharing my own story of overcoming eating disorders and low self-worth, challenging society’s idea of “beauty,” and advice on how to embrace and accept your body.
- Stress buster: how to handle worry, stress, and emotions in a healthy way, developing a positive mindset and looking at self-care
INSET day, training sessions: Teacher and youth leaders
- Mental health – looking at the problems and issues our children are facing and ways to help them. Exploring how to prevent eating disorders, build self-worth and resilience, and reduce anxiety
- Morale booster – focusing on the importance of what you do and why you do it. Realising and celebrating YOUR own value and worth and what you bring to your children and your team
- Wellbeing – looking at how to overcome worry and stress and tips and exercises on practising self-care
- Inspirational – sharing my own journey from struggle to victory focusing on four key points – knowing your worth, choosing what you let define you, overcoming challenges and failures and dreaming big
- Presenting perfection – learn more about the heart and purpose behind my book, gain advice and confidence in delivering and adapting the lessons, and your own assemblies, presentations and talks too
- I love helping equip children, schools and youth ministries in any way I can, so if you’d like me to create a package of workshops or assemblies for you, tailor make a workshop to suit you/your children’s needs please let me know.
So excited to hear from you
Drop me a message here: email@example.com